Friday 13 April 2018

BACK AGAIN AFTER A LONG BREAK

Hi All,

Sorry it's taken me such a long time to write this but I appear to have been busy ???

I have made a couple of new quilts I made two almost identical "I Spy" quilt for our 2 year old Great Grandson.

At the top is one of the quilts , only the quilt top. Below is Harvey with the finished quilt on his knee.
He loves it and can find all his favourite pictures. At the moment I think he's in love with racing cars.
He has one at home and the other is with his Nana, our daughter.

Apart from the quilts I have been making Teddy Bears as I have not had any quilting coming in.

Here are some of the bears.
ADOPTED

ADOPTED
                                                                  

ADOPTED

ADOPTED

STILL WAITING TO BE 
                                                                             ADOPTED
                                                                            "MISHKA"  $40

ADOPTED
They are all hand made and come with their own Birth Certificate.
The Panda Ching Lee has already been adopted and has happily moved in with a new family.

Well that's about all for now. I hope you are all having a great 2018.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment