Saturday 15 October 2016

BACK DOING CUSTOM QUILTING

Hi all,
Happy to say that I am now back to doing custom quilting as well as our happy favourite "Edge to Edge".

Yes it has been a while but my shoulder has improved enough to go back to what I had to give up all that time ago.

Here is a picture of my first custom quilting job after all that time.


It is called "Bullerswood" made with William Morris reproduction fabrics. Yes it did take a while to quilt, a lot longer than "edge to edge" and needed a lot more experience and patience.
However it is now finished and waiting to be collected. I am more than happy with the result.

I think that's enough for today as this is my second job on the computer. My first was to update our webpage. Here is a link if you would like to know more about us.Make It Original Studio.
This year has flown by much too quickly, we'll soon be talking about Christmas, after all it is only just around the corner.

So happy quilting to all of you.
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment