Tuesday 5 March 2019

A new start (hopefully) I will try and keep this updated regularly.

Once again a long time between postings, I am really sorry.
I can't blame the fact that I have too much quilting because at the moment I haven't got any !!!

Yes I am still making and selling teddy bears and I just made my first rabbit in time for Easter,
 This is Cookie and is 15" in height with a lovely nature.
Bridget says "I Love You" she is a lovely mohair bear.
Edward also says "I Love You" and is in a lovely traditional plush.

If you want any information on any of my bears feel free to phone me o 03-9728-4070

I have also updated our website so just Google Make It Original -machine quilting and you'll find me on there.

Enough for now, I hope you all have a great Easter and keep well.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment