Tuesday 29 September 2015

JUST A LITTLE HAPPY NEWS.

Hi All,

We just had a visit from our eldest grandson James and his American wife Teah, it was lovely to see them both again.
James will be flying one of the fire helicopters based in Olinda for the coming fire season here in Australia.
Then moving to USA and doing the same thing over there for their fire season, so he is kept busy.

They chose another quilt to take home to USA and decided to pick the quilt with all the houses on it.
It is one I designed and has the Donnelly Pub on it and also a Make It Original Quilting shop whose owner is Eileen Donnelly.
As it has a hanging sleeve already on the back and yes I did label this one, I usually remember.

However I did see my Japanese quilt is still not labelled so have to do that one.

Glad you are all enjoying your Liberty fabric, I do have quite a stash and will put more on later down the track. I have pinned the pattern on one lot for a nice classic shirt in Liberty, I also have 2 more lots to use for long sleeved shirts and about 3 for short sleeves.

In the previous blog there are still some pieces of Liberty for sale, if you are interested, I think there are about 7 pieces remaining.
However if you wish to wait there will be some new patterns when I get more time and also the older pieces will still be listed until they sell.

The weather is looking a lot better now so we might even get in a walk now and again.

Hope you are all keeping well.

Cheers,
Eileen.

No comments:

Post a Comment