Sunday 2 November 2014

LEADING UP TO CHRISTMAS

Hi All,
Back again and happy to report that I have now completely finished 4 quilts for our great grandchildren and only have to bind one more to have them all ready.

I have cheated on 2 of them as I had hand appliqued 9 "Patched Animals" for a children's quilt.
Then, of course, along came the twins !!!
So I used 4 animals on each and did the 5 remaining panels plain so that I could quilt an animal on each.
I sashed them and I like the result. Have added the photos so that you can see the quilts and decide for yourself. At least the twins will have a nice quilt each.
I still have the quilt stand for sale if you look at the previous blog and as always my books are on our website.
http://tinyurl.com/mwn5enl
Remember Christmas is coming !!!
I hope to get back to you all, if not, I hope you have a good one.
Eileen




No comments:

Post a Comment