Monday 30 December 2013

2014 An end of an era and a new beginning !! Hopefully !

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL                   
Hopefully you have all had a great Christmas and are now looking forward to the coming year.

Personally I am hoping to continue with my de-cluttering.
To this end apart from selling our Antique Quilts (we hope to reduce the price)
I am also selling loads of my own personal quilting books.

Having started quilting in 1988 I most certainly have many books to sell.
All of them are as new  with the exception of my name inside the front cover of some.

I have posted some of them on the SCQuilters Commercial site but still have many more, so if you wish to contact me please feel free.

As I said on that posting the mailing price is a killer even though I will combine postage.
So anyone who wishes to come in person, please feel free.
Just please contact me prior to let me know.

Hopefully I will get more written on my blog this year than I did in the last !!
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment